- Αυτή η εκδήλωση έχει τελειώσει.
4th Athens International Symposium
6 Ιουλίου 2018 - 7 Ιουλίου 2018
We are delighted to announce that the 4th Athens International Symposium which will take place on July 6-7, 2018 at the Hilton Athens Hotel will be co-organized by the Internal Medicine Society of Greece and the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology. As scientific and organizing directors of the Symposium, we would like to take this opportunity to emphasize the core objectives and activities of our scientific program:
Our ultimate objective is an evidence-based, scientific interdisciplinary exchange between faculty and participants, with a specific aim at improving patient clinical outcomes.
Our key instruments in achieving this are:
- Education: Extensive lecture coverage of recent developments in digestive diseases
- Live Procedures: Live case satellite transmission demonstrations from 2 prestigious hospitals in Athens with multiple rooms, interspersed with lectures to optimize continuity and technical comprehension.
- Hands-on sessions: A great opportunity for young endoscopists to get hands-on training by the best professors worldwide on the latest endoscopic techniques and procedures.
- Dedicated topics: Focus on gastrointestinal cancer prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Expanded scientific fields: Interdisciplinary updates that include IBD and liver disease topics
- Two distinct lecture halls: One for gastroenterologists and gastrointestinal surgeons and another for Internists and general practitioners, aiming at a universal educational benefit.
Our latest development is E-Abstracts. We invite all colleagues to submit their abstracts that will be selectively presented.
CME Credits (EACCME – UEMS):
An application has been made to the UEMS-EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.
EACCME credits are recognised by the American Medical Association towards the Physicians Recognition Award (PRA).
Delegetas wishing to claim CME points must fill in the CME evaluation form onsite. No CME will be given unless the evaluation form has been filles in following the rules, and returned during the event ONLY.